1. Holders of KCSE mean grade of C (plain) and at least a C-(minus) in Biology and any of the following subjects;Chemistry, Agriculture or Physics.

2. Holders of KCE Division II and at least a pass in Biology and chemistry, Physics or Agriculture.

3. Holders of KACE with at least one principal pass and at least a subsidiary pass in Biology and Chemistry.

4. Holders of KCSE mean grade C- (minus) with a certificate in Crop Protection, Agriculture and Horticulture,Forestry,Environmental Science or any other relevant criteria listed in the general admissions criteria.