BSC. MANAGEMENT OF AGROECOSYSTEMS & ENVIRONMENT
- Holders of KCSE with mean grade of C+ with passes at C or above in Biology, Chemistry, Maths or Physics or Geography, and one of the following subjects:
- English, Kiswahili, Physics (if not included above), History and Government, Geography (if not included above), CRE, Computer Studies, German, Music, Islamic Religious Education, Hindu Religious Education, Home Science, Art & Design, Agriculture, Aviation Technology, French, Arabic, Business Studies.
- Holders of KACE or equivalent with minimum 2 Principal Passes in Biology and Chemistry and at least a subsidiary pass in Mathematics of Physics. If Mathematics or Physics was not offered at KACE, then it is accepted at Ordinary Level but with a minimum of a Credit Pass.
- Holders of a Diploma in Biological Sciences or related sciences from a recognized institution with credit or distinction, with KCSE mean grade of C or above.
- Holders of a degree in biological sciences or related sciences from a recognized University.