MASTER OF SCIENCE IN FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- The common Regulations for the Mastersâ€™ Degree in all Faculties shall be applicable.
- The regulations for the Degree of Master of Science by coursework and thesis in the Faculty of Agriculture shall be applicable.
- Candidates must have at least an Upper Second Class Honours Degree or its equivalent in Food Science and Technology from a recognized University.
List of required documents
- KCSE/O-level certificate
- Certified copies of undergraduate degree certificate and transcripts
- KNEC C plain applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.
- KNEC C- applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.