MSC IN (AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS)
1. The common regulations governing Masters programmes in all faculties, institutes and schools shall apply.
2. At least an Upper Second Class Honours Degree or equivalent qualifications, Agriculture, Food Science, Range Management or relevant disciplines from a University recognized by Senate.
3. Lower Second Class Honours Degree in Agriculture, Food Science, Range Management or related disciplines from a University recognized by Senate, with at least two years relevant research experience, with supporting publication.
4. A pass degree in the same disciplines as in 2 and 3 above and a relevant postgraduate diploma from a recognized University or at least five years of field experience and evidence of research publication since graduation.
5. Equivalent qualifications from other Universities recognized by the University of Nairobi Senate.
List of required documents
- KCSE/O-level certificate
- Certified copies of undergraduate degree certificate and transcripts
- KNEC C plain applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.
- KNEC C- applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.