B.SC. ( AGRICULTURE,EDUCATION AND EXTENSION)
1) Mean grade of C+ , and minimum of C+ in Biology or Biological Sciences, Physics and Chemistry or Physical Sciences and Mathematics.
2) In order to satisfy the cluster of four subjects for candidates offering Physical and Biological Sciences, the fourth subject may be selected from the following subjects:
· Building Construction
· Home Science
· Power Mechanics
· Wood work
· Drawing and Design
· Metal work
· Aviation Technology
Other Candidates (for self-sponsored students only):
Admission to the degree course may also be granted to the following candidates:
1) Holder of KACE or Equivalent with minimum 2 Principal passes and at least a subsidiary pass; in mathematics. If Mathematics was not offered at KACE, then it should be offered at Ordinary Level with a minimum of a pass at credit or above.
2) Holder of diploma from a recognized agricultural or veterinary college with passes at credit or distinction.
3) Holder of a degree from a recognized University.
4) Holder of a Higher National Diploma from a recognized institution.