B.SC. (AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION AND EXTENSION ENHANCEMENT)
1. KCSE with mean grade C+
2. KCSE with mean grade C- plus a Certificate and Diploma.
3. O Level Division II plus a Diploma.
4. O Level Division III plus a Certificate and Diploma.
5. O Level Division III plus a three-year Diploma from post secondaryInstitution.
6. Diploma and an aggregate of C plain in KCSE.
7. A Level with minimum two principal passes.
8. CPAII/CPSII/CIPS for Commerce and Arts and with aggregate of C in KCSE or Division III.
9. Primary-one (P1) certificate.
10. Higher National Diploma and an aggregate of C in KCSE.
11. A degree in biological or related sciences, KCSE mean grade C plus or equivalent in Mathematics and Biology is necessary for those who wish to become graduate teachers.
Graduates for teaching in schools/agricultural institutions taught in collaboration with School of Education and Centre for Open and Distance Learning and e-learning with materials in print and electronic communication. Teaching and Farm Practice recommended. Fee KSh.7,500.00 per course unit.