B.SC. (FOOD SCIENCE, NUTRITION & DIETETICS)
- Holders of KCSE with a mean grade C+ and a minimum of C+ in Biology or Biological Sciences, Chemistry or Physical Sciences, Mathematics or Physics and English or Kiswahili.
- Holders of Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics or Nutrition and Food Sciences or equivalent with KCSE mean grade C+ or above.
- Holders of ‘O’ level Division I or II or equivalent with the subjects indicated in 3.1 above; plus a Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics or Nutrition and Food Sciences from an institution recognized by the Senate
- Holders of ‘A’ level with two Principal Passes or equivalent in Biology and any one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Physics, or Mathematics
- Holders of a Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences or related sciences from an institution recognized by the Senate.