(i) K.C.S.E. Candidates
Overall mean grade C+ and grade C+ in the following subject clusters:
· Any Group II
· Any Group III
· 2nd Group II, or 2nd Group III, or any Group IV, or any Group V
(Group II: Physics, Chemistry, Biology) (Group II: History and Government, Geography, Christian Religious Education, Islamic Religious Education, Hindu Religious Education) (Group IV: Home Science, Art and Design, Agriculture, Aviation Technology, Computer Studies) (Group V: French, German, Arabic, Music, Business Studies).
(ii) K.A.C.E (A – Level) or Equivalent
· Two Principal passes in Mathematics or Economics and any one of the following subjects:
· Geography, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, History, plus a credit pass in English language at K.C.S.E or Equivalent Examination.
(iii) Diploma Holders
· A holder of (KNEC) Higher Diploma in Land Surveying, Cartography, GIS/RS, Photogrammetry, Building Construction, Architecture, Applied Sciences or related fields, or
· A holder of Ordinary Diploma (KNEC) in the above areas of study or related fields with a credit pass or equivalent, or
· A holder of (KNEC) Diploma from Science and Technical Colleges with credit passes in Mathematics, Geography, Agriculture, Forestry or Agricultural Engineering.
(iv) Degree Holders
· A holder of a degree or its equivalent from a recognized University in the following subjects: Economics, Mathematics, Geography, Land Surveying, Architecture, Building Economics, Planning, Agriculture, Design, or any other relevant degree.