MASTER OF ARTS IN ENTERPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University
- Those with Lower Second Class Division should have two years postgraduate experience in the relevant field
- 12 Course Units with a Project or 8 Course Units with a Thesis to be taken in a minimum of 4 Semesters
List of required documents
- KCSE/O-level certificate
- Certified copies of undergraduate degree certificate and transcripts
- KNEC C plain applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.
- KNEC C- applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.