BACHELOR OF EDUCATION(COMPUTER STUDIES)
Holders of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a minimum aggregate performance of C+, or equivalent.
Holders of Mean Grade C- or equivalent plus a certificate and Diploma
- Holders of ‘O’ Level Division II or equivalent plus a Diploma
- Holders ‘O’ Level Division III or equivalent Plus a Certificate and Diploma.
- Holders of ‘O’ Level Division III or equivalent plus a three year Diploma from a recognized post secondary Institution for admissions to Bachelor of Education
- Diploma from University of Nairobi or other recognized institutions and an aggregate of C in KCSE or equivalent.
- A Level with two Principal passes or equivalent in relevant subjects.
- CPAII/CPS II/CIPS OR Equivalent for Commerce and Arts and should have attained an aggregate of C in KCSE or ‘O’ Level Division III.
- P1 from a two-year post secondary training institution for entry into Bachelor of Education.
- Higher National Diploma in relevant fields and should have attained an aggregate of C in KCSE
- Degree from a recognized University
- Equivalent qualifications to the above from institutions recognized by Senate.
- In addition B.Ed (ICT) candidates must have obtained minimum grade of C+ in Mathematics and Physics.
- Holders of Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) with two principal passes, one of which must be in Mathematics or Physics.
- Holders of a credit grade Diploma in Education majoring in Computer Studies, Mathematics, or Physics, or a holder of a credit grade Diploma in Computer Studies. Holders of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.