MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH
- Holders of any of the following degrees: Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBChB), Bachelor of Dental Sciences (BDS), Bachelor o Nursing Sciences (BSc.N), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (BVM) from any recognized institution and at least one year of post-registration experience in a medical or other health related field.
- First degree from the University of Nairobi in a discipline closely related to public health and medicine including an upper second class honours degree in environmental health, sociology, nutrition, demography, statistics, economics, planning, administration and anthropology, education and communication, who in addition have relevant and adequate experience of not less than two years.
- Bachelor of Science degree of lower second class in the discipline mentioned in (i) or (ii) with relevant Postgraduate Diploma or three years relevant experience.
- Equivalent qualifications to those mentioned above and recognized by the University of Nairobi Senate.
List of required documents
- KCSE/O-level certificate
- Certified copies of undergraduate degree certificate and transcripts
- KNEC C plain applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.
- KNEC C- applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.