MASTER OF SCIENCE IN PHYSICS
MSc. IN PHYSICS
Areas of Specialization
- Theoretical Physics
- Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
- Geo- and Space Physics
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Nuclear and Radiation Physics
- Laser Physics and Spectroscopy
Admission requirementsMASTER S PROGRAMMES
(a) Standard University of Nairobi admission requirements apply for holders of Bachelorâ€™s degree in Physics or related subject from the University of Nairobi or any other institution recognized by senate.In addition:
(b) . 2ND Class (Lower) degree holders require TWO (2) years relevant research/Work experience
(c) . PASS degree holders require at least FIVE (5) relevant research/Work experience.
(d) The mode of Learning is Full-Time
(e) This programme is available through research and thesis in all the twelve areas of specialization outlined in the M.Sc. programme. For details contact the Department of Geology.
List of required documents
- KCSE/O-level certificate
- Certified copies of undergraduate degree certificate and transcripts
- KNEC C plain applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.
- KNEC C- applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.