MASTER OF CLIMATE CHANGE ADAPTATION
The common regulations for the Mastersâ€™ degree in the University of Nairobi shall apply.
The following shall be eligible for the registration for the Masterâ€™s degree:
- Holder of at least an upper second class honours degree or equivalent in non-classified degrees from a recognized university;
- A holder of lower second class with at least two years of relevant work experience after graduation;
- Holder of a pass degree with at least three years of relevant work experience after graduation.
- All Degree certificates and transcripts should be certified by their respective Universities. Students from international institutions should have their certificates certified at the Commission for University Education
List of required documents
- KCSE/O-level certificate
- Certified copies of undergraduate degree certificate and transcripts
- KNEC C plain applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.
- KNEC C- applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.