MASTER OF SCIENCE IN GEOLOGY
Areas of specialization.
1. Mineralogy and Petrology
2. Economic Geology and Mineral Resources
3. Environmental Geology and Management
4. Engineering Geology
5. Hydrogeology and Groundwater Resource Management
6. Petroleum Geology
7. Marine Geology and Resources
8. Applied Geochemistry
9. Applied Geophysics
11. Palynology and Micropalaeontology
12. Mineral Exploration
a) Applicants must be B.Sc. (or equivalent) holders in Geology (1st Class or Upper Second Class Honours or Lower Second Class Honours holders (coupled with a number of years of experience in a relevant field) from the University of Nairobi or from a recognized institution.
b) Holders of a pass degree and a postgraduate Diploma from the University of Nairobi or other Institutions recognized by Senate.
c) Holders of a pass degree from the University of Nairobi or other Institutions recognized by Senate with at least five years relevant post qualification experience.