BACHELOR OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
Applicants must fulfill any one of the following minimum requirements:
1. A C+ in KCSE with at least C+ (plus) in Biology or Biological Sciences and Chemistry and any one of the following subjects: Mathematics, Physics or Physical Sciences or Agriculture.
2. Two principals and one subsidiary pass at KACE level or equivalent, one of which must be in Biology and the other in any science subject.
3. A C (plain) in KCSE with an ordinary Diploma in Animal/Human Health, Agriculture or Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institution.
4. Bachelor of Science degree in a Biological Science from a recognized institution.
5. Any other qualification equivalent to any of the above, subject to approval by the Senate.