MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MOLECULAR PHARMACOLOGY
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine, Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Bachelor of Dental Surgery and Bachelor of Science in Nursing,
- At least Upper Second Class Bachelor of Science Degree in
Physiology or Biochemistry plus a Post Graduate Diploma in a relevant area or
three years research experience,
- Equivalent qualifications from institutions recognized by the Senate of the University of Nairobi.
List of required documents
- KCSE/O-level certificate
- Certified copies of undergraduate degree certificate and transcripts
- KNEC C plain applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.
- KNEC C- applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.