MASTER OF PHARMACY IN PHARMACEUTICAL ANALYSIS
- Be in possession of a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree from the University of Nairobi or any other Institution recognized by the University of Nairobi‚Äôs Senate and for this purpose the degree should be registerable by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Kenya.
- Shall have completed one year of internship in an institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
List of required documents
- KCSE/O-level certificate
- Certified copies of undergraduate degree certificate and transcripts
- KNEC C plain applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.
- KNEC C- applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.