MASTER OF PHARMACY IN CLINICAL PHARMACY
- Applicants must be holders of a
professional Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree of the University of Nairobi or any
other equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the University of
- The degree should be registrable by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Kenya.
List of required documents
- KCSE/O-level certificate
- Certified copies of undergraduate degree certificate and transcripts
- KNEC C plain applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.
- KNEC C- applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.