MSC.PHARMACOGNOSY AND COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE
- Holders of Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor in Nursing, Bachelor of Dental Surgery and Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine.
- Holders of at least Upper Second Class Bachelor of Science degree in biological Sciences.
- Holders of Lower Second Class degree in areas specified in (2) above plus at least two years relevant research experience or academic work.
- Holders of a Pass degree in the areas specified in (2) above plus a postgraduate diploma in the relevant areas.
- Holders of any equivalent qualifications from institutions recognized by University of Nairobi Senate.