MASTER OF DENTAL SURGERY IN ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
- The common regulations for the Masters Degree in all Schools of the University of Nairobi shall apply.
- Candidates shall be holders of Bachelor of Dental Surgery Degree of the Univeristy of Nairobi, or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution approved by the University Senate. The degree must be registrable by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentistsâ€™ Board
- Candidates shall have at least one year of working experience in a clinical dental surgery after internship training.
List of required documents
- KCSE/O-level certificate
- Certified copies of undergraduate degree certificate and transcripts
- KNEC C plain applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.
- KNEC C- applicants to attach certified copy of diploma from KNEC in addition to i and ii.